Rural house with 3 rooms near Barcelona
- 2 marriage’s room and one triple.
- Kitchen – dining room with fireplace and TV. Kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, hand blender, Italian coffee maker.
- Living room with TV.
- Garage for two car.
- A 2.2 km away, has:
- Garden with swimming pool and mini golf
- Table tennis room.
- Games for children.
- 2 mountain bikes available for guests.
Main features of the house:
- Outsider kit: garden, coal barbecue, terrace, garden furniture, car park …
- Insider kit: TV with USB, washer, microwave, heating, dishwasher, kitchen utensils, fireplace, hairdryer, towels and sheets …
- Services: bike, nursery, information about the area, activities for children, local products on sale, farm, …
- Situation: isolated, signaling access, near ski resorts, bathing interior (river, reservoir, etc.). A place to do rural tourism next to Barcelona.
- Pets are accepted (no additional cost)
Is a rural tourism establishment that corresponds to the group in the form of agritourism masoveria and belongs to masia Ferreres, XVI century. It is a small house surrounded by extensive fields and its own grove accompanied by a stream, Cal Cisteller de Ferreres is a starting point for many excursions and tours, invites you to relax and disconnect from your daily routine, provides the balance of rural experiences thanks to its functional facilities. A lovely place to enjoy with family, friends and children’s.
It is located 2.2 km from the masia de Ferreres in the municipality of Olvan (Barcelona), near the highway C-16, a few minutes from Berga and near the most important cultural and sports activities of Berguedà.
Among all the activities you can practice in the region, we recommend the skydiving, skiing, trekking, mountain biking (MTB), 4×4 routes … or if you prefer, you can also visit different routes of the Romanesque, the “Camí dels Bons Homes”, the Sanctuary of Queralt, Artigues Gardens designed by Gaudí in La Pobla de Lillet, La Patum … All of this at your fingertips in a few minutes from your country house…